Review: Cafe Press Water Bottle
When Deborah and I opened our Cafe Press shop, we selected items that we would want to use. I was excited to see that a 1 liter metal water bottle was an option for plastering fun crochet and knitting sayings on, cause I drink a lot of water. I love it!
I bring this bottle to my office while I work on crochet patterns. Here’s my review of my new Cafe Press Water Bottle:
- Holds 1 liter
- Has gasket to prevent leaks
- Has a hole in lid should I want to tie a string through the lid and around the neck of the bottle
- Has easy grip bumps on the lid for easy opening
- Wide mouth for putting ice cubes in
- Stainless steel, no toxins like BPA
- Hand wash only
- Bottle takes on the temperature of the liquid inside
- Can’t tip head back too fast when drinking directly from it because water pours out quickly
My husband and I joke about how I drink. When most people ask for a sip, they are asking for a taste of something. I use the word a bit more loosely. I could want a taste, but more likely I want a good healthy drink…one that makes you say “ahhh” at the end.
With this water bottle, I need to tip it back a bit slower than I’m use to. But I think it’s worth it. I love the convenience of it. It’s the perfect amount of water for short hikes in the park, for taking with me to crochet group or just keeping near me while I work.
Of course, the best part is that it showcases my love of crochet!