Mulberry Stitch Sampler Scarf – Crochet Pattern
This Mulberry Stitch Sampler is a fabulous scarf! The extra length makes it fun to style (see photos below).
We refer to it as a stitch sampler because of all the fun crochet techniques it uses:
- Star Stitch at the ends and middle
- Horizontal cable created with reverse single crochet
- Vertical cables made with front and back post work
- Shell Stitch creates a lacy middle section
- Chain work creates an edge to attach tassles
- Working in front loop only allowed for another row of crochet to be worked in the back loop
Mulberry Stitch Sampler Crochet Pattern
The pattern includes lots of photos, written directions, checkboxes to mark your progress, gauage and materials info, etc.
Learn more about the Mulberry Stitch Sampler Scarf in the shop.
Mulberry Stitch Sampler Scarf – Styling Options
Here are a few fun ways to style the Mulberry Stitch Sampler: